PDA

View Full Version : Please help me:'how can i transfer games from pc to phone'(k750i)

robertyno
11-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Please explain step to step!

hi-ban
11-01-2005, 02:50 AM
Welcome to MyForum!

You have 3 different ways to transfer games from the PC to your phone:

1- USB Data Cable:

You have to install the drivers for the data cable (they are in the CD which comes with the phone). Then, you only have to plug the cable to your PC and the phone to the cable. Your PC will automatically detect a new disk unit. Open the disk unit and you'll find some folders. Go to the "MSSEMC/Media Files/Other" folder and place your .JAR files there.
Later on, disconnect the phone from the cable and go to "File Manager > Other". You'll find your games there. Highlight a game and press "Install". Your game will be installed in the phone's "Games" or "Applications" folder.

2- Bluetooth

You need to have bluetooth in your PC, or have a bluetooth adaptor connected to your PC (it usually costs about 20-30 ).
Activate the Bluetooth in your phone. Then, send the .JAR files to your phone using the Bluetooth of your PC. You do this by right clicking in the .JAR file and selecting "Send to" > "Bluetooth device" (or something similar). Your game will automatically be saved in the "Games" folder of your phone.

3- Infra-Red

You need to have IR in your PC. The process is similar to Bluetooth. The only difference is that you have to activate the IR of your phone and put it in front of the IR of the PC, to allow your PC detecting your phone.

I hope this will help you. ;)

srd
12-17-2005, 08:22 PM
HI! I think my question is the same. I wanted to know how to send/instal games (USB) form the PC to my K750i.
BUT, I want to do this without spending a single / (1 of all, is this possible :p ?).
FOr ex. the games from this site, they come has zip files. so should I extract the files/folder or Ill be sending to the phone as a zip file?
then I had one game (witch i got from another site) that cme as a zip but there was also a .jad file. so i tried to put that file in the "other" folder and then by "menu/File manager/Other/" went and clickd on the jsd file to instal it. but then it started to "get the file" I didnt let it cause wasnt it downloading the game = costs ?

well I think/hope u got it =) plz help here ;)

Thnks

AndyJ91
12-17-2005, 11:38 PM
If the zip file has folders and files in it, just change the extension from .rar to .jar. If it has only a .jar file, extract that.

You only need to send the .jar file to the phone.

richardhbig
12-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Hi !

I don't know where I put the JAR file in my W600I ...

I don't see the game directory, only the below : dnt know :

+ Image
+ Audio
+ Other
+ System
+ Theme
+ Video
+ webpage:

richardhbig
12-18-2005, 05:07 PM
I found out the way : its simple : you only need to put the JAR file in Other directory !